Fax: +966 11 466 8883
1- Customer enablement to cloud.
2- Enrich customer security layer using IDCS.
3- Open new opportunities with the customer for a proper roadmap (IaaS, PaaS).
4- External users can access SaaS application using SSO user/password.
5- Enhance the control on external users using Oracle CASB and AI.
This offering is concentrated to how to use Oracle IDCS to access Oracle Fusion Application by enable Single Sign-On using Active Directory user name and password.
To achieve the delivery of this service:
1. Admin account to access Fusion Application environment.
2. Define the IaaS/PaaS requirements.
3. Create the required IDCS setup and configurtion.
4. Create the required CASB setup and configuration.
5. Integrate Oracle IDCS with on-premise Active Directory.
1- Cloud Account.
2- IDCS access and control.
3- Oracle CASB access and control.
4- User provisioning and monitor access and control.
In order to achieve the scope:
1. Customer must provide current EBS solution design.
2. Customer network team to integrate the on-premise to the cloud.
3- Active Directory access using service account.
4- (1) domain VM back to back with Active Directory and EBS.
1. Enable SSO for end user.
2. Enrich user experience.
3. Mointroing all end-user activities using Artificial Intelligence (CASB).
4. All services will be managed through one portal page.